- You Can Make Your Home Greener...One Small Step at a Time Rainwater Harvesting saves water and money. It's simple, easy to set up, and can make a difference in any climate.
- Lebanon Hills Visitor Center & Gardens The Lebanon Hills Visitor Center serves as a Minnesota model for sustainability. The Visitor Center showcases several green building features such as a vegetative roof, rain garden, and day lighting.
- Permaculture Principles Earth Care, People Care, Fair Share.
- A Growing Dome Growing your own food is easier than you might think, it saves you money, and it's a lot easier on the Earth than buying produce from the grocery store.
- From the Redwood Forest... Redwoods speak to my soul. They remind me of my place in the grand scheme of things and they inspire me to help you find more sustainable ways to live.
- The Share-It™ Design Meeting The Share-It™ Design Meeting is a revolution in the field of construction and it might be the single most important decision you make about your building or remodeling project.